who said humanity

Read a quote shared by my dear sir, Brigadier Naidu

“It is a little embarrassing that, after 45 years of research and study, the best advice I can give to people is to be a little kinder to each other”

- Aldous Huxley

I am just curious if any one ever asked Mr. Huxley on how being kind and accepting can lead to a state of infliction! These kind of people are considered rare or rather extinct species and it is a general knowledge that whoever enacts such is a dumb and fool or may be far more dangerous.

The mad Race that we are all in.. thr always remains a danger of meeting with accidents due to slightest of deviations.. The world has becm like dis whr distrust takes over any other form of humanitarian traits. 

We are told from the childhood how important it's to mark oneself always ahead of the crowd. ...but When you are always ahead, you are also alone. How can kindness be shared in such a situation?

I'm not sure if the cynic in me is taking over...! But I'm sure disturbed by the thought. 

I pray to God... "please make me better so as to be of good use", ...but I'll sure not help with a fear quotient of being Used. Isn't this my emotional turmoil???

Comments

Sonal said…
Life is not made of g8 sacrifices and duties but made of simple smiles and kind words..Help each other with all ur hearts.
Anonymous said…
Though slow changes r happening in our society and people r becoming concerned about each other...People has started understaning that that only together we can win.
Dilip said…
Hey Manish,

Huxley perhaps implies that being 'a little kind' is the essence of 'the lesson' of his own life. You are right this is rather philosophical. As it makes no claim that 'a return' is to be expected.

It is for each person depending on his situation to do it or to not. By doing it if it brings happiness go ahead be kind but if it brings anxiety then leave it.

I for myself would love to be kind :)

Many regards!

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

Premium Gods