My Intro to Adventure Sports


I always had a dream to go close to nature without falling in a kind of Solitude.
...getting introduced to Trekmates straightaway did that for me. Thanks! Varun, it was you who deserved a pat for my voila!!

It all started with my intro to a group to which one of my colleague Prabir was already a part of.. (how lucky it really is to be with your buddies even after you complete your studies and continue to your work-life; that too in one of the best paying Industry, i.e, IT services--God bless America!!!) I really miss my friends and those days when we had a share of all kind of adventures that, till the time we experienced, were just a fantasy!

Enough history! So, here I'm, planning a trip with a group of complete strangers. I quickly scanned through the existing contacts who could be with me for my comfort..got just one (getting him is another story alltogether) Mr. Sunil Mishra. Thank you buddy for agreeing... So, after a long long time I spent sufficient time with (.. otherwise one of the most hated tool I possess) my Mobile Phone. Now I understand what a good use of materialistic possession is all about! So, here is everything arranged and I shoot for the trip with 16 other guys and gals from Pune. Around 40 more would be joining us from Bombay..(any objections..coz I like it better than Mumbai).

The Location is VihiGaon; a small village near Kasara Ghat en route to Mumbai-Nasik Highway.


Long Story cut-short..It was one of those experiences that will remain with me for my life-time.. One regret however, is that, I was not there with my pals. May be that's what lyf is all about.. Moving-on!!

Love to you all.
Me

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Manish,

Let me know your next plan, I'd love to join.. but plz in advance, so I can plan accordingly ;-)
Anonymous said…
Humm

Majja hein aa tumhaari..
Anonymous said…
God bless America!!!)

Its good.
Anonymous said…
Great post. Could almost feel the thrill! Have fun. Best regards. :)
Anonymous said…
Hey Manish,

Wish you a great 2010! Wish to see many blog posts in the New Year! Regards. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

who said humanity

Premium Gods