Introspection in Retrospect!

What is it, when I look back and observe things in light of my upgraded intelligence (with an assumption that age make things getting better; just like wines..!!!), I always feel I was constrained by circumstances more than just once... Has there been any single instance of not being contrite about one's past. I'm not sure...
How many people out there are having the gift of being really happy with their past. I always wish things would have taken a different course lest I was a bit more attentive, proactive, informed, lucky, ...it keeps going on. Is it some form of self inflicted state of remorse that is called Introspection. Am I being more cynical than the most..! I'm introspecting on these..., more than any thing else. Is it really worth being introspctive is one more area I'm pondering on these days..
I don't know why I suddenly started to give words to my feeling...It must be the awkwardness I am feeling these days. Why is situation alway so difficult. Why is it that you cannot think of a better tomorrow that takes inspiration from today. Why is it that till now I think I'm not able to create a foundation that guarantees a tomorrow that I wished for! Is it my over ambition or under achievement? I'm still clueless on this. All this and random keeps pestering me all while.
Contd..

Comments

Anonymous said…
We can be happy with our past..The time we started thinking about ourselves and our life,we all has taken steps to make it the way we want..Then why to regret.With sum people this u can say life building thing happens pretty early so they dont miss on many things,with few a bit late.

But I guess we all doing g8 as of now....and tomorrow is sure to be gonna bright as we wud have thought.

so why to think much and depressed ourselves..things r still in reach.

I wish my lines wud help u a bit.
Anonymous said…
I think we can be happy with our past means the time we figure out ourselves and stared thinking about a thing called life,means we are taking steps to make it the way we want..and we r doing pretty well means most of us deserves everything better yet..

and future is too gonna be cool too..why too worry much.

and things r still in reach...

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

who said humanity

Premium Gods