Whenever in Pain, I get a lot to gain.

Had an evening that left me anxious n clouded enough. 
One that compelled me to contemplate again with rather disheartened sense of beingSeldom it happens, when lyf is driven by you and you control the events. 
How naive I was when I used to think of it in affirmation.
Still, I'm among the best of optimists. I will be like that... my very own choice.
-you get it right. 
Whenever it's inexplicable and complex like this.. 
it's matter related to da heart; dat simply n in a jiffy 
brings your head and the whole being to such a hapless mess! 




Sometimes it all appears to be so very un-spontaneous n Induced. It's all like u being a creature in some funny n bizarre video-games; just that you are not aware of the outcome till the LEVEL is cleared. Things have left me in a state of sloppiness n am just not able to surpass this damn hurdle. WHEN WILL THIS END, ...and HOW??? NO ANSWER!!! 


... with all these kinda thoughts I landed on my twitter page and it was all filled with #ihatequotes Hashtags. the whole compilation was something like the universe is aware of my condition and has spread strings all around me to pick and solve the zig-saw. The most I could do for now is assort them... I really wanted to!!


QUOTES!

Hearts are always damaged in the end. Don't be afraid to love!


As you get older, don't let society tell you what you can and can't do. That's what arthritis is for.



It's never easy to understand why memories hold our hand, but ppl let go.

I want my girl as one who saves my texts just to look at them when she misses me.


It's sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of ur life, starts with goodbye. -Carrie Underwood 


It's really frustrating when you don’t know what to do anymore when enough seems necessary to be done. The process, thus, becomes a pain!


Your words say friendship, but your eyes scream.. romance ;)



With a thousand different voices ringing in ur ear; listen to the whisper only the heart can hear.

I never stopped feeling for you, I just stopped letting it show.

I pretend to be happy so I don't have to explain myself to ppl who'll never understand


Never say u don't have a chance with someone when u haven't even asked. Let ur heart speak!


I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go. -Irving


Love is exclusive because God is love. 

Comments

Dilip said…
I too believed all along that life is the result of my own effort and 'ME'. But there does come a time when a realization happens that you do the effort but it's the 'Supreme' who makes it happen. Enjoy this one-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjR6lv0NSfM

Cheers!
Manish Thakur said…
Thank you, Sir. I feel wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

who said humanity

Premium Gods