Highway of Emotional Involvements

I had this lesson learnt very early in my lyf to put-in the highest possible efforts to things that is aimed for! Today, I’ve realized that there exists a flip side to this theory.


I have always believed in giving-out my best; in totality, to THINGS that I want in my lyf. THINGS never retorted to say if they ever wanted me.. thus being such a focused and comfortable ride, agony was pleasure too, because it was self induced!! 
J J J
But how have things changed when the same approach I tried using for the emotional involvements with PEOPLE.

Even at the deepest level of emotional involvements, a valid and equally important consideration remains; that of the reaction received, ..and that severely affects the interpersonal affairs.
May be that’s why chemistry comes in picture. There has to be a reaction.. and it decides the outcome!! It has to be rightly sighted and righteously accepted..
I am grateful to have experienced this and can proudly say, now, that there is more to the theory of ‘Interpersonal Cognitive Complexity’, than just an explanation to the morality of behaviour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

who said humanity

Premium Gods