a Tribute to Marilyn Monroe.. my 1'st Dream Girl!

Born, as Norma Jean Mortensen, but not many know her as that. 

This is a woman who gave the word 'woman' a new meaning and terms like ‘seduction’ and ‘sexual appeal’ were introduced to a different level all together ..only through her demeanours.

...the legendary Marilyn Monroe

She is a complete history to me. I came to this world much later.. when she had already completed her stint long back, on planet Earth. ...same as Dinosaurs did. But these two remain my biggest fantasies, till date. What it would really have been.. like, seeing those creatures while having her by my side. I always keep on wondering! 

I really owe her a lot for shaping my thoughts on women-charisma, charm and sexuality. 



Ms Monroe says...

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." 


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." 


"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." 


A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night. 


"Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." 


"It's all make believe, isn't it?"


"I don't mind being burdened with being glamorous and sexual. Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it's based on femininity. We are all born sexual creatures, thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift. Art, real art, comes from it, everything." 








Love and work are the only two real things in our lives. They belong together, otherwise it is off. Work is in itself a form of love.


Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.


You never know what life is like, until you have lived it.



"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up." 

What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course. 




It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone. 


No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't. 


The trouble with censors is that they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn't any.


To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

who said humanity

Premium Gods