The Eternal Dream!

Make me meet a person whose dreams are all met and I will prove how naive and under he really is.

This is all because of the famous saying that means, "You dream, till you are Dead".

Without ever knowing the consequences, we follow our dreams both at a material level (where we dream with an open eye- our vision for life) and at the subconscious level (in our slumber dreams).

How our subconscious drives our life is a topic for another day.

So, let me pen my thoughts on the Dreams that we see with our eyes wide open and mindfully committed to realizing what we deem worthy of fulfillment.

Now, before I even start, I need to clarify that I have also read as many rags-to-riches stories all my life, and the inspiration to shape my own life (in a materialistic way) has definitely been influenced by what I grew up seeing and that led-up to my aspirations.

I have had many a dream and every dream of mine, that I was able to realise took me en route to a course correction that eventually led to me dreaming another dream. 😀😀

Over the years, what I have realised is that you are able to see your distant goals quite clearly, but still maybe are at a temporary loss as to how you can safely reach your destination. 

Unfortunately, it seems as if there are no direct routes that lead to where you want to go now.

Fortunately, you can draw on a very deep will of persistence and find a way out to your destination. 

Pretty much around the idea of try-hard or die trying!!

My personal experience about realisation of Dreams has really been so encouraging so far. 😊 

Your non-judgmental acceptance of those you love, combined with your willingness to wait for the right moment, will likely be clearing the way for your success.

Just to add a bit of context here, always be aware that success is always contextual and comes with its own baggage. 

But it is always better to circumspect and course-correct, while aiming for something relevant for the life, rather than being cynical and pessimistic about the journey.

There are a lot of things to exemplify, but till the time you are driven by your sole-purpose,  while being at peace with your own kind, chasing the next big dream is the only way to live life in a fulfilling manner.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muhabbat ki ek aur Daastaan!

who said humanity

How Will You Measure Your Life?